Help us stay in touch with you and receive service updates by signing up for our email alerts.
All COVID-19 Service Alerts Will Be Posted Here.
Community Specific Alerts:
All waste and recycling routes are running as scheduled.
How to Properly Dispose of Waste Amid Coronavirus:
- Bag your trash – Please make sure all trash is securely contained in your trash bags, and that they are tied shut before placing in your cart.
- Medical waste – Please contact your local pharmacy to find a proper disposal location/container.
- Cart placement – Allow three feet between the tote(s) and other obstructions. The opening of the carts should be facing the curb.
- Night before – Please place your cart at the curb the night before your service day.
- Approved Items Only – Only approved recyclable items should be placed in the recycling bin. The less sorting for our team the better.
- Clean & Dry – Food and liquid contaminate recyclables. Please make sure recyclables are clean and dry.
- Loose Recycling – Place approved recyclables loosely in your Kimble Recycling Cart. No bags.