Class B Residential Truck Driver
Dover, OH 44622
Kimble is looking for Residential and Commercial Truck Drivers to operate heavy duty waste disposal vehicles and be responsible for the collection of waste and recyclable material.
In addition to our amazing comprehensive benefits we offer a bi-weekly performance based bonus.
**NOW OFFERING $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS WITH INCENTIVE**
CDL Driver Minimum qualifications:
- Valid Class A or B CDL driver's license
- Valid medical card
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service oriented with the desire to meet or exceed expectations.
- Professional, courteous, and attentive
- Safe driver mentality
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate company and personal vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with DOT requirements, all local, state and federal laws and Kimble policies.
- Perform pre and post-trip inspection of the vehicle, and document/report any mechanical or safety issues to supervisor.
- Attend scheduled safety meetings, information sessions, and trainings.
- Performs other duties assigned to by Supervisors such as assisting with other routes to meet customer needs
Amazing Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Potential to earn up to 6 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Company paid uniforms
- Boot allowance
- Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.