Compactor Repair Technician
Twinsburg, OH 44087
The Compactor Repair Technician will perform compactor repair, trouble shooting, installation, daily billing, parts ordering, scheduling jobs for compactor repairs and facility maintenance at our various locations throughout Northeast Ohio.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Drivers license
- Knowledge of basic welding techniques
- Knowledge of high voltage electricity- must be able to read electrical diagrams and troubleshoot
- Knowledge of hydraulic operations- must be able to read hydraulic diagram and troubleshoot
- Must be able to supply own hand tools necessary to complete repairs
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the compactor repair trucks
- Maintain compactor repair inventory
- Verify and maintain all appropriate warning stickers and labels are located on compactors as required
- Cutting and joining metal parts for fabricating or repair
- Electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair
- Perform repairs on site to company and customer owned compactors. Maintaining a professional demeanor while interacting with customers
- Perform complete preventative maintenance inspection on compactors
- Assist in mechanical and welding repairs in the shop
- Facility repairs as needed
- Maintain a record of all work completed and submit to supervisor
- All other duties as assigned by management
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or in person today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.