Construction & Earth Work Project Manager
Dover, OH 44622
Kimble Company located in NE Ohio, a privately held company with 70 years of history in Oil and Natural gas development, mining, waste, recycling and disposal is actively looking for a Project Manager
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for reviewing and budgeting costs and managing the project to completion for projects including site preparation, utility installations, and other miscellaneous earthworks. Duties may include:
- Working closely with subcontractors, suppliers, and management through the process to create complete projects.
- Proficiently read and interpret blueprints and technical documents to prepare estimates.
- Compile quotes as needed and prepare estimates
- Play a key role in the Engineering projects management, with the coordination of all projects and collaboration with team members
- Be responsible for technology project management, including Engineering, Operations, and Infrastructure
- Develop project schedules based on the information provided in the plans and specifications.
- Proposal development and technical writing.
- Facilitate projects through the project lifecycle using project management tools and practices.
- Planning and monitoring of resource allocation and timelines
- Considers alternative strategies, products, and components, while securing quotes and competitive pricing.
- Reporting of project status, resource usage, and a schedule for active projects within organization
- Provide overall direction and field administration of his/her assigned project. Preparing schedules.
- Work within the dynamics of the project team to facilitate collaboration; escalating concerns to other management as appropriate.
- Manage the assigned personnel, equipment, and subcontractors
- Ensure work performance is planned and coordinated according to the schedule, with strict adherence to quality and budget considerations.
- Maintain project work site in a safe and environmentally sound condition per MSHA/OSHA regulations
- Identify and communicate dependencies, risks, assumptions, constraints and impacts to a project.
- Create a clear and comprehensive project charter that defines the scope and outcomes of a project.
- Collects and maintains project information. Keeps accurate and thorough record of project activities, decisions, assignments and status.
- Monitor and control project to scope and schedule. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, identify and quantify any variance, perform any required corrective action, document and communicate to management.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree - Engineering or other related discipline
- Good knowledge and experience in engineering project planning
- 3+ years' experience in engineering and/or project planning
- Demonstrated ability to translate high-level project requirements into systemic specifications and designs
- Working knowledge and experience with technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a cross-team development environment
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.