Director of Recruiting and Personnel Development
Kimble Company is seeking an experienced HR professional with a strong background in talent and human capital management to oversee and improve HR systems organization-wide, as well as to function as a key leader within the HR team. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Has experience researching, designing, and evaluating assessments for selection purposes;
- Has experience in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Capital, Workforce Planning, and Adult Learning or Training;
- Is able to work effectively (independently and within teams) across functional areas in a collaborative environment;
- Is detail-oriented;
- Is able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects;
- Is able to effectively communicate with and influence key stakeholders within the organization;
- Seeks to build strong relationships with all stakeholders;
- Ability to maintain a servant leadership management approach with team members; and
- Has strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Master's degree or higher in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant work experience, 5+ years of supervisory experience planning, leading, and overseeing implementation of talent management initiatives.
- Design and implement management strategies for the organization that support overall business objectives.
- Forecast staffing and skill needs across the organization and create opportunities for personnel that enhance job satisfaction and drive better business results.
- Design methods, procedures, and criteria for selection systems based on job analyses for a range of occupations across the organization.
- Integrate statistics and research for recruitment, selection, promotion, and development of employees and leaders at various levels throughout the organization.
- Where necessary, perform competency modeling, job task analysis, training needs assessments, and skill gap analysis.
- Conduct literature reviews on best practices, perform validity studies, and choose and/or build and validate custom assessments, when necessary.
- Proactively advise CEO and management on best practices and ways to foster improved employee performance and eliminate potential human resource issues.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to management regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Collaborate with management on the creation and deployment of the company vision, mission and operational strategies.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent execution, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Develop and implement training and leadership development solutions where necessary, including but not limited to: presentations, workshops, and coaching programs.
- Interact with executives throughout the organization to assess leadership development and overall selection needs, and develop appropriate solutions.
- Serve as a central liaison in reviewing personnel reviews of team members
- Develop company wide training programs to train employees and identify key employees for promotion.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package for a Director of Sales Management and Business Development
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full-on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at [email protected] today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, marital, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.