Dispatch and Operations Administrator
Dover, OH 44622
The Dispatch and Operations Admin position performs a variety of operational, recordkeeping, and clerical tasks within clearly defined guidelines and established procedures.
- Previous experience working in a fast-pace administrative or scalehouse operation
- Previous waste experience, preferred
- Skill in utilizing appropriate software (PC Sales, Tower)
- Skill in utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Skill in establishing effective working relationships with contractors, contractual personnel, and the public.
- Possess excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to perform recordkeeping functions in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to understand and interpret data
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Effectively and timely dispatch trucks from out facility to well sites as requested by customer to meet their needs. Determine the type of material being requested for pick up and ensure all approvals of material are in place. Ensure that all trucks in route are working efficiently for meeting the customers needs and managing company costs.
- Reply to all Oil and Gas companies email and voicemail for drill cuttings and roll off requests. Provide ETA's for when trucks will be on site and continuously update the pads if there are changes in those times.
- Relay information to maintenance for truck issued from drivers for road calls.
- Schedule residential and CFL routes for the next day with supervisor approval.
- Schedule, route, and sequence roll off loads to the driver's routes daily.
- Provide positive customer service by answering a variety of questions and complaints from the public concerning disposal processes and purchase of aggregate; direct customers to appropriate location/resources based on requests; direct trucks and vehicles to appropriate unloading/processing areas.
- Operate standard office equipment; perform such administrative support activities as opening and distributing mail, processing outgoing mail, filing, and other document record keeping functions.
- Entering of daily productivity from route sheets from drivers.
- Follow and inform truck drivers/contractors/public on all safety rules and regulations.
- Monitor all transfer stations via live video feed.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, vision, and dental
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Up to 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Apply online or in person today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.