Earthwork Planner and Permitting Coordinator
Dover, OH 44622
Interested in an exciting opportunity mixing office work with the ability to spend time outdoors? We are looking for a team member to be a leader in the earthwork and permitting division of Kimble Companies.
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in engineering or other related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in civil engineering, project planning, mining, and/or construction
- Experience dealing with local municipalities and/or regulatory agencies
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD with emphasis on Civil 3D, Carlson Civil/Mining software
- Working knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Must be flexible to a changing work environment, available to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to translate high level project requirements into systematic specifications and designs
- Experience processing conventional and GPS data
- Experience with designing cuts and fills, roadway layouts, soil, piping, and ponds
- SPCC plans, environmental impact assessments, non-metallic mining reclamation plans, construction site stormwater permits and stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP), and various engineering plans
- Experience with environmental regulations relating to air, water, solid waste, material recovery/recycling, gas systems designs, and maintenance
Earth Projects and Permit Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing solid waste facility designs, landfill sitting and permitting, construction and landfill operations, air permitting and permit applications
- Execute plans, develop instructions and specifications of work activities and projects
- Accurately manage data compilation
- Must have ability to coordinate, maintain, update, and oversee all permitting
- Prepares permit applications for approval by various regulatory agencies
- Follow all safety processes and procedures
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
We value our team.
For 70+ years Kimble has found success hiring and developing hard-working and talented individuals to become a part of our team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe.
We are local.
Kimble Company located in NE Ohio, a privately held company with 70 years of history in Oil and Natural gas development, mining, waste, recycling and disposal is actively looking for a Mine Foreman.
We are growing.
As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right! We encourage you to apply today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.