Semi Dump Commodities Driver - NIGHT SHIFT
Dover, OH 44622
Semi Drivers operate a semi-truck and are responsible for delivering, removing drill cutting waste, transferring waste materials from transfer stations and hauling to our landfill. Drivers must have the ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
· Valid Class A CDL driver's license
· Minimum of 1-year CDL truck driving experience (preferred not required)
· Minimum 21 years of age
· Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
· Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Transports materials to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility based on facility needs.
· Haul drill cuttings from active oil & gas drilling sites or customer's job site.
· Safely maneuvers truck in commercial environments, navigates high-traffic areas, congested roadways, and drop yards safely.
· Follows and completes route assignments as directed while documenting all route activity for end of day checkout process with Route Supervisor.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· Earn up to 6 PTO Days
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Company Paid Uniform
· Boot Allowance
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.