Dover, OH 44622
Those looking to learn a real, marketable skill and join a 70-year family-owned and team-oriented company need to look no further than Kimble Company's Welding Apprenticeship Program. Unlike college or trade schools, you don't have to pay to attend - we pay while you learn on the job. You will complete the apprenticeship program and mentor with experienced welders.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to understand general arithmetic, understand verbal or written instructions, and to read and understand instructions.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effectively manage workload in consideration of time demands.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Committed to quality work with attention to detail.
- Willing to perform challenging as well as no-so challenging tasks.
- Innovative, high integrity, adaptable.
- Efficient, accurate, willingness to learn.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive instruction and training in set/fit up and finish welding.
- Responsible to demonstrate progress in learning to set/fit up and finish weld.
- Fills in assists with whatever other duties, as called upon and/or as needed.
- Regular attendance consistent with Company Attendance Policy
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Paid up to 10 Vacation days
- Up to 6 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.