Assistant Recycle Center & Transfer Station Manager- Twinsburg Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience leading/coaching team(s) of 10+ individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma training
- Previous manufacturing, warehouse or production operations experience.
- Ability to learn and perform safe operation of equipment.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the Recycle Center & Transfer Station Manager by exercising discretion and independent judgment to develop and train plant personnel to achieve Company productivity, safety and quality goals.
- Create, demonstrate and maintain a strong safety environment in the Recycling Plant and Transfer Station
- Must be a hands-on manager willing and capable to perform and coach staff members at multiple positions within the Recycle Center and Transfer Station.
- Rewarding and discipline of employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership through coaching and training personnel.
- Independently exercise discretion to issue discipline, suspensions and terminations of subordinate employees.
- Conducts interviews with Recruiting to make wise hiring recommendations to management.
- Conducting performance reviews and written appraisals.
- Disciplining and termination of personnel.
- All other duties as assigned by management
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.