Dover, OH 44622
The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for assisting upper-level management in developing, compiling, and distributing information necessary to operate the business. The Business Analyst will play a role in completing standard corporate reports as well as gathering information necessary to create new reporting. The Business Analyst will also play a role in consolidating information regarding customers, routes, employees, disposal, and other operating information. This role will work closely with the Senior Cost Analyst to mine data and analyze trends and patterns that can affect the overall operation of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred, but applicable work history is acceptable
- Minimum of 1 year, preferred 3 years previous related experience
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to analyze existing tools, reports, and information independently and drive conclusions on data trends and meanings.
- Drive to continually strive for system and process improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must and knowledge of Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting and general ledger preferred, not required.
- Valid driver’s license
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Compile standardized Corporate KPI reports using Kimble software, Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, and/or Microsoft Access and distribute to operational teams.
- Assist with identification of new process improvement opportunities.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and improved reporting, including creation and updates of master data within existing Kimble systems and/or databases.
- Support Kimble’s bidding process by consolidating reports of existing customers, addresses, rates, route information, etc.
- Review routing information from Routing Optimization Team and consolidate information for use in Kimble’s bidding processes.
- Maintain the scheduling of bid meetings, as requested by Kimble’s Sales/Operations teams.
- Support the bidding process through compilation of bid bond information and requirements.
- Assist Senior Cost Analyst with month-end financial statement consolidations and board meeting reporting.
- Manage the process of obtaining and renewing of bonds.
- Assist with the insurance renewal process.
- Assist with Cash Management balance reporting.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- The position will require, at times, the collection of data while on site working alongside Kimble employees operating sanitation vehicles and other heavy equipment.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.