Kimble Company, a Northeastern Ohio, family-based company with over 70 years’ experience in energy, materials, recycling and disposal, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
Due to the company’s growth, Kimble Company is looking to hire a Business Analyst who is primarily responsible for assisting upper level management in developing, compiling and distributing information necessary to operate the business. The Business Analyst will play a role in completing standard corporate reports as well as gathering information necessary to create new reporting. The Business Analyst will also play a role in consolidating information regarding customers, routes, employees, disposal and other operating information. This role will work closely with the Senior Cost Analyst to mine data and analyze trends and patterns that can affect the overall operation of the company.
- Compile standardized Corporate KPI reports using Kimble software, Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, and/or Microsoft Access and distribute to operational teams.
- Assist with identification of new process improvement opportunities.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and improved reporting, including creation and updates of master data within existing Kimble systems and/or databases.
- Support Kimble’s bidding process by consolidating reports of existing customers, addresses, rates, route information, etc.
- Review routing information from Routing Optimization Team and consolidate information for use in Kimble’s bidding processes.
- Maintain the scheduling of bid meetings, as requested by Kimble’s Sales/Operations teams.
- Support the bidding process through compilation of bid bond information and requirements.
- Assist Senior Cost Analyst with month-end financial statement consolidations and board meeting reporting.
- Manage the process of obtaining and renewing of bonds.
- Assist with the insurance renewal process.
- Assist with Cash Management balance reporting.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- The position will require, at times, the collection of data while on site working alongside Kimble employees operating sanitation vehicles and other heavy equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must and knowledge of Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting and general ledger preferred, but not required.
Prior work experience
- Minimum of 1 year, preferred 3 years previous related experience or a recent college graduate from a 4-year program in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full-on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at [email protected] today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, marital, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.