CDL A or B Roll Off Driver - Dover first shift
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is currently looking for several good Roll Off Drivers for first shift in our Dover location. Due to our rapid growth and market expansion, Kimble has EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES for focused, disciplined, hardworking and safe drivers. Coming to work for the Kimble team ensures that you are home every day! This job will allow you to enjoy quality family time while receiving excellent benefits. Kimble offers 10 days’ paid vacation time, along with the ability to earn up to 6 additional paid time off (PTO) days each year for coming to work and performing in a safe manner.
There is the opportunity for overtime, as well as weekend and holiday work.
NEW PAY STRUCTURE!
Minimum qualifications of this position:
* Valid Class A or B CDL driver's license with a clean driving record
* Minimum of 1 year CDL driving experience
* At least 21 years of age
* Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug and alcohol screen, background and motor vehicle records check and DOT Physical
* RigPass/SafeLand certifications are a plus but are not required
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days, the ability to earn up to 6 PTO days, along with company paid uniforms and a generous boot allowance.
Apply online or come see us in person at one of our locations:
3596 State Route 39 NW, Dover, OH 44622
1511 Shepler Church Ave SW, Canton, OH 44706
4217 Glenn Highway, Cambridge, OH 43725
2403 Chase Rd SE, Carrollton, OH 44615
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087