Oil and Gas Truck Driver - Class A CDL Required
Dover, OH 44622
This position is responsible for the operation of any and all CDL vehicles in the Oil & Gas Department. These vehicles are responsible for delivering materials including swag rig, service rig, water truck and other constriction materials used in the building and maintenance of oil and gas equipment. This position will also haul rock and materials as needed for the mining side of the company and other tasks assigned.
Minimum qualifications for Oil & Gas Truck Drivers :
- Valid Class A CDL with tanker endorsements
- Two years of experience required
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Knowledge and Skills:
- DOT rules and regulations, diesel and/or CNG trucks, OSHA rules and regulations.
- Ability to read and understand a map.
- Ability to drive a truck with a manual transmission.
- Ability to chain loads and hook up rigging as needed.
- Knowledge of gas well operations.
- Understanding of risks associated with oil and gas operations such as handling gases, potential of explosions and volatile chemicals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow daily assignments as directed using an onboard computer system or paper routing.
- Haul drill cuttings from the drill pads or customer's job site and haul away. The driver is expected to replace containers neatly at the designated area.
- Haul rock, trash, and other materials and equipment for any division of the business as needed.
- Haul brine, and/or fresh water to and from locations as needed.
- Safely maneuver vehicle in industrial or commercial environments and navigate high traffic and congested roadways, highways, alleyways, and lots.
- Complete end of day documentation/checkout process with supervisor.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Amazing Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniform
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.