CDL Class A Driver
Canton, OH 44706
Minimum qualifications for CDL Class A Truck Drivers:
· Valid Class A CDL driver's license
· Minimum of 1-year CDL truck driving experience preferred
· At least 21 years of age
· Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
· Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
· RigPass/SafeLand certifications are a plus but are not required
· Dump Bucket and Oil and Gas experience preferred
Responsibilities and Duties for CDL Class A Truck Drivers:
· Transports materials to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility based on facility needs.
· Haul drill cuttings from active oil & gas drilling sites or customer's job site.
· Safely maneuvers truck in commercial environments, navigates high-traffic areas, congested roadways, and drop yards safely.
· Follows and completes route assignments as directed while documenting all route activity for end of day checkout process with Route Supervisor.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package for CDL Class A Truck Drivers:
· Pay Differential Available On Certain Shifts
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· Earn up to 6 PTO Days'
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Company Paid Uniform
· Boot Allowance
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.