Dover, OH 44622
Residential Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of residential household waste or recyclable material.
In addition to our amazing comprehensive benefits we offer a bi-weekly performance based bonus.
**NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS $2500 WITH INCENTIVE** *NOW HIRING ALL LOCATIONS*
CDL Driver Minimum qualifications:
· Valid Class A or B CDL driver's license
· At least 21 years of age
· Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
· Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Knowledge and Skills:
· Customer service oriented with the desire to meet or exceed expectations.
· Professional, courteous, and trustworthy
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Operate company and personal vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA and DOT requirements, all local, state and federal laws and Kimble policies.
· Perform pre-and post-trip inspection of the vehicle, and document/report any mechanical or safety issues to supervisors.
· Courteously interact with customers, both internal and external, ensuring customers are serviced in a professional and timely manner.
· Immediately notifies Supervisor of accidents, injuries, or property damage
· Maintains and updates route sheets and driver logs
· Paid to attend scheduled safety meetings, information sessions, and trainings.
· Performs other duties assigned to by Supervisors such as assisting with other routes to meet customer needs
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days as you work
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.