Dover, OH 44622
- Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar area of study.
- 4+ years of experience, in addition to education required
- Prior civil project/construction management experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents, professional journals, technical procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Licensed Professional Engineer or meet the requirements to become licensed in applicable state(s) within one year.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD with emphasis on Civil 3D or Carlson Civil/Mining software.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, permitting, construction specification/preparation, construction administration/management, and construction of documentation of solid waste and other environmental-related engineering services.
- SPCC plans, environmental impact assessments, non-metallic mining reclamation plans, construction site stormwater permits and stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP), and various engineering plans.
- Contract development and administration, business development, client maintenance, project budget review and monitoring.
- Developing solid waste facility designs, landfill siting and permitting, landfill gas-to-energy facility design and operation, construction and landfill operations, air permitting and permit applications.
- Controlling project plan by reviewing design, specifications, schedule changes, and recommending actions.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Active participation in multiple functions of the business including but not limited to project planning and budgeting, accounting, contract negotiation, legal and regulatory interaction, general operations, and maintenance.
- Coordination of internal and external resources to successfully obtain objectives within set deadlines.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Project management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform site grading designs
- Ability to perform cut/fill analysis
- Experience working with regulatory agencies at various levels of government such as MSHA, EPA, OSHA, and a multitude of others.
- Experience in leading environmental, engineering, and other multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with cost/benefit implications and Profit and Loss statements to make sound decisions to enhance profitability.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations relating to air, water, solid waste, and material recovery/recycling, gas systems designs, and maintenance.
- Strong mechanical background and/or plumbing knowledge.
- Site Development preferred.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.