Class A Truck Driver
Dover, OH 44622
**NEW $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS**
Semi and Transfer Truck Drivers operate a semi-truck and are responsible for delivering, removing drill cutting waste, transferring waste materials from transfer stations and hauling to our landfill.
Minimum qualifications for Truck Drivers:
- Valid Class A or B CDL driver's license
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service oriented with the desire to meet or exceed expectations.
- Professional, courteous, and trustworthy
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA and DOT requirements, all local, state and federal laws and Kimble policies.
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspection of the vehicle, and document/report any mechanical or safety issues to supervisors.
- Safely maneuver vehicle in residential and commercial environments and navigate high traffic areas.
- Immediately notifies Supervisor of accidents, injuries, or property damage
- Maintains and updates route sheets and driver logs
- Attend scheduled safety meetings, information sessions, and trainings.
Amazing Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.