Experienced Frontload and Rearload Refuse Drivers
Valley City, OH 44280
**NOW OFFERING $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS**
Refuse Truck Drivers operate heavy duty waste disposal vehicles and are responsible for the collection of waste and recyclable material.
In addition to our amazing comprehensive benefits we offer a bi-weekly performance-based bonus.
- Valid Class A or B CDL driver's license
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service oriented with the desire to meet or exceed expectations.
- Professional, courteous, and trustworthy
CDL Driver Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA and DOT requirements, all local, state and federal laws and Kimble policies.
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspection of the vehicle, and document/report any mechanical or safety issues to supervisors.
- Immediately notifies Supervisor of accidents, injuries, or property damage
- Maintains and updates route sheets and driver logs
- Attend scheduled safety meetings, information sessions, and trainings.
- Performs other duties assigned to by Supervisors such as assisting with other routes to meet customer needs
Amazing Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Potential to earn up to 6 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Company paid uniforms
- Boot allowance
- Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.