Custodian/General Laborer - Dover Location
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is looking for a Custodian/General Laborer for our Dover, Ohio location. This is an entry-level field position.
Safety is a primary consideration in and around our shop environment. The general labor position requires the physical strength and flexibility to complete assigned job tasks.
Potential Job Duties:
- Cleaning the office
- Pulling weeds and utilizing a weed eater
- Moving and sorting parts in the shop
- Sweeping shop, sidewalk, and wash bay
- Picking up trash at the landfill or along the road
- Shovel mud out of wash bay
- General cleaning and maintaining work as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Regularly stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Work in an outdoor or shop environment
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Must have the ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.