Customer Service Representative
Dover, OH 44622
· High School Diploma required or GED equivalent
· Ability to type 45 WPM with a minimum of 92% accuracy preferred
· Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
· Customer service experience preferred
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Family owned and operated, Kimble has been in business since 1948. Over the years, we’ve become a leader in the waste collection and recycling industry. With five locations in Ohio, Kimble provides local careers for nearly 1,000 employees. We’re known as a local, homegrown company that cares deeply about the communities we serve. After all, our customers are also our neighbors. Our job is more than collecting waste and recycling. We’re trusted community partners. Kimble is committed to keeping Ohio clean and our customers satisfied while making the best choices for the environment.
Apply online or in-person today at any of our Eastern Ohio locations!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.