Director of Information Technology
The Director of Information Technology’s (IT) role is to assure the successful execution of Kimble’s business mission through maintaining and developing the IT Department.
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science, business administration or a related field.
- MBA/MS preferred but not required.
- 7 years of IT experience.
- 5 years of business management experience.
- Participate as a member of the executive leadership team.
- Develop and oversee the IT service and support efforts.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop and maintain a technology plan that supports Kimble’s needs.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure Kimble is and remains technologically current, effective and efficient.
- Assess and communicate to C-Level leadership risks associated with technology-related investments and purchases.
- Ensure consistency of existing IT systems by enforcing standards/procedures
- Analyze and improve upon technology standards and procedures
- Maintain specific knowledge of Kimble and how IT relates and supports the business strategy and goals.
- Collaborate with leadership on designing and building new services and product offerings.
- Attend leadership meetings and provide reporting on the IT Department as needed.
- Attend vendor-sponsored events for new service and product offerings.
- Conduct performance evaluations and mentor those in the IT Department
Knowledge, Skills, and/or abilities required:
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technology for business effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-3 year time span.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong customer orientation.
- Effective Interpersonal skills such as communication, listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving, changing environment.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full-on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling, and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at [email protected] today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, marital, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.