Director of Recruiting and Personnel Development
We value our team.
Kimble Company takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean by providing the best service to our customers and communities. In order to carry out these core values, our team is expanding to hire a Recruiting and Personnel Development Director to manage our recruiting and team member development departments.
- 7 years’ experience in human resources/recruiting position.
- Must possess high emotional intelligence to identify and recruit high performing team members.
- Ability to utilize human resources software and various Microsoft Software (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Ability to listen to employees and provide valuable feedback to assist in their career path development.
- Ability to leverage recruiting platforms such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Newspaper and website advertising for recruiting.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with management to identify and fill employment needs of various departments.
- Manage and oversee the recruiting, evaluation, and interviews for all high level management positions.
- Manage team members focused on recruiting, retention and development of team members.
- Guide managers through the hiring process with constructive feedback and best management practices.
- Measure results of implemented training and recruiting best management practices to verify appropriate hiring decisions are being made.
- Create and execute effective advertising campaigns for recruiting of team members.
- Evaluate and interview applicants and assist in training best management practices for managers to use in the interview process.
- Oversee the tracking of job applications and related information in the hiring process.
- Identify talented team members for advancement based upon review and auditing of job performance appraisals.
- Develop recruitment metrics to establish, report and communicate key performance indicators that will identify improvement opportunities for the recruiting program.
- Act as point of contact for Managers during the team member onboarding process.
- Collaborate with management in establishing effective performance appraisals of team members.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling, and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at [email protected] today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, marital, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.