Dover, OH 44622
The Dispatcher position is responsible for attending truck scales, determining volumes and weights of loads; collect gate fees, maintain accounting records, balance receipts, and prepare daily deposit. The position will act as a resource to truck and vehicle operators as well as the public. The position will perform a variety of operational, recordkeeping, and clerical tasks within clearly defined guidelines and established procedures. The scope of work extends to other waste management services operations at the landfill, transfer stations, well sites, and recycling facilities.
· Previous operations experience in the trucking or roll-off industry, preferred
· Three(3) or more years of logistics/dispatch experience in a fast-paced environment, preferred
· Knowledge of OSHA, DOT, and EPA guidelines
· Prior Trucking management
· Independent initiative
· Energy and enthusiasm
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assign and dispatch CDL drivers operating trucking equipment
· Monitor daily production
· Accepting customer orders and completing data entry for new orders, service changes and cancellations.
· Manage fleet
· Manage roll off inventory
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including exceptional phone skills
· Develops time estimates for sales
· Develops and reviews time estimates for individual orders
· Research and identify new business opportunities
· Provides sales leads to the commercial sales team
· Manage customer complaints
· Create spreadsheets and analyze complex data from multiple sources
· Report and manage KPI’s
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· Up to 6 Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Apply online or in person today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.