Dover, OH 44622
The Operations Manager position is responsible for the daily operations of the facility, including but not limited to personnel, production, safety, and customer service.
- This role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
- Specific duties include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
- Be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
- Help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
Minimum Qualification and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a waste and recycling operations manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience in routing and dispatching efficiently.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.