Experienced Residential Driver- Carrollton Location
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you drive for Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued team member; in a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities. The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
CDL Truck Drivers operate front or rear-load trucks that collect waste and recycling material. Drivers are responsible for safely maneuvering the truck through residential and high-traffic areas while transporting material to our landfill or transfer facility.
- Chat with us today and learn all about our NEW BONUS program and compensation package!
- * _ Up to $2,500 hiring bonus* _*
- 55-75k a year!!!
Minimum Qualifications for a CDL Truck Driver
- Valid Class A or B CDL License with a clean driving record
- At least 2 years of experience driving residential preferred
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to maintain a valid DOT medical card and pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
- Individuals who maintain a feeling of pride in work and want to get the job done right.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package for our Drivers!!!
- Be home Every night!
- Industry Leading Referral Bonus Program, $2,500 per referral*!!!
- Never had a company layoff
- Year-round work
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Company Paid Time off
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or in-person today at any location!
- Please call us to find out more details about our new compensation programs, 1-800-201-0005* *
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.