Field Technician- Dover Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
- High school or GED
- Must be flexible to a changing work environment, available to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as needed
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to prioritize
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute plans, instructions and specifications of work activities and projects
- Assist with loading/unloading, storing and/or distributing materials, machinery and tools to appropriate locations
- Operating an all-terrain vehicle
- Monitor pumps, compressors and generators
- Ability to monitor gases
- Reports any issues and necessary maintenance
- Operate hand tools, power tools, construction equipment, and light trucks
- Follow all safety processes and procedures
- Able to stand and walk on concrete and uneven surfaces
- Able to push, pull, lift, carry maximum weight 50lbs, repetitive wrist and hand movements
- Frequent exposure to inclement weather, bright lights, loud noises, dust, gas, and/or fumes
- Able to operate equipment and vehicles, as assigned
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.