Financial Data Analyst
Dover, OH 44622
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred, but applicable work history is acceptable
- Five years comparable work history in the finance or accounting fields.
- Valid driver’s license
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and implement the compilation of standardized Corporate KPI reports using Kimble software, Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, and/or Microsoft Access and distribute to operational teams.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and improved reporting, including creation and updates of master data within existing Kimble systems and/or databases.
- Support and participate in Kimble’s bidding/pricing process through profitability reviews and analytics.
- Work with the Routing Optimization Team to ensure success in the optimization of existing and new routes and in day-to-day operations.
- Provide professional development, training, and constructive feedback to direct reports.
- Oversee the compilation of month-end consolidated financial statements and information, including reports for board meetings.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Identify new process improvement opportunities.
- Develop SOP’s for proper data input and use of existing and new software solutions.
- Work with upper management in the search, selection and implementation of new software solutions.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- The position will require, at times, the collection of data while on site working alongside Kimble employees operating sanitation vehicles and other heavy equipment.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.