Financial Data Analyst- Dover Location
Kimble Company, a Northeastern Ohio, family-based company with over 70 years’ experience in energy, materials, recycling, and disposal, is seeking an experienced Financial Data Analyst.
Due to the company’s growth, Kimble Company is looking to hire a Financial Data Analyst who is primarily responsible for assisting upper-level management in developing, compiling, and distributing information necessary to operate business. The Financial Data Analyst will play a role in completing standard corporate reports as well as gathering information necessary to create new reporting. The Financial Data Analyst will also play a role in consolidating information regarding customers, routes, employees, disposal, and other operating information. This role is responsible for mining data and analyzing trends and patterns that can affect the overall operation of the company.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must and knowledge of Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting and general ledger preferred.
Prior work experience
- Minimum of 1 year, preferred 3 years previous related experience or a recent college graduate from a 4-year program in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package for a Director of Sales Management and Business Development
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full-on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at [email protected] today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, marital, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.