Fleet Service Writer
Twinsburg, OH 44087
- Data entry and work order notes
- Checking that parts are signed out and warranty items are accounted for
- Forefront (Spectrum) Entry
- Storage and Maintenance of records
- Making sure Preventive maintenance and annual inspection schedule is run weekly and Batched Accordingly
- Miles and hours entry on all equipment 2-3 times weekly
- Record and track road call times locations and failures
- Schedule and track trucks that are out for 3rd party repairs and document repairs and lead times.
- Work with management to handle end of repairs and documenting
- Techs times are categorized correctly by component Code and entered into Spectrum for payroll
- Able to Data mine spectrum to find information on when last repairs were made and who performed the work (When information is needed)
- Previous administrative background with proficient usage of Microsoft Office, preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous office experience in a fast paced environment
- Previous waste experience, preferred
- Truck, Shop, and heavy equipment knowledge
- Secretarial experience preferred
- Filing and record management
- Able to understand and interpret data
- Organizational skills must be excellent
- Basic computer skills necessary (data entry/ability to learn and analyze new applications).
- Accomplished user of common PC software, including MS-Word, MS-Excel.
- Advanced computer skills necessary; Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access proficiency required
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
- This position could entail being around refuse odors. This position must be able to tolerate odors and have no sensitivity to odors.
- This position will require walking outside in all weather conditions, pulling totes to customer vehicles, and occasionally assisting with loading into vehicles.
- This position will require walking upstairs to file materials and to load copy machines and printers with paper.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information