General Labor- Dover Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
Minimum Qualifications for General Labor:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Regularly stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Work in an outdoor or shop environment
Benefits for General Labor:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401k
Responsibilities and Duties for General Labor:
- Must be aware of his/hers surrounding at all times.
- General labors must have physical strength and flexibility to complete assigned job tasks.
- Cutting up scrap metal
- Putting up fencing of all types
- Pulling weeds and utilizing a weed eater
- Moving and sorting parts in the shop
- Sweeping shop, sidewalk and wash bay
- Picking up trash at the landfill or along the road
- Shovel mud out of wash bay
- General cleaning and maintaining work as assigned
- General farming duties
- Pulling up tarps
- Dig mud out of equipment tracks
- Pump set up
- Clean off scales
- Vac box- mixing solids into a liquid solution and then shoveling out the boxes after they are solidified
Kimble Company provides clean and safe fuel to a broad base of satisfied customers. Located in Dover, Ohio, Kimble is a major supplier of coal to users throughout Ohio. Kimble Clay and Limestone, a State of Ohio qualified aggregate supplier, operates mining sites using advanced, high production processing equipment for enhanced quality, consistency, and availability. Kimble Clay and Limestone supplies a full array of crushed limestone and clay products for commercial and retail markets. We also provide sandstone, landscaping stone, agricultural lime, mulch, topsoil, and cinders
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/veteran status, or national origin.