Cambridge, OH 43725
· Some mechanical knowledge, mechanical aptitude or education helpful.
· Mechanical knowledge, education or mechanical aptitude
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Performs repairs and assigned primarily to preventive maintenance services.
· Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
· Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair time.
· Assists senior mechanics or supervisor’s in the completion of project work.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Advanced knowledge of Air Brakes
· Advanced knowledge of Steering and Suspension
· Advanced knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
· Advanced knowledge of Drive Train components
· Advanced knowledge of Electrical Systems
· Completes quality repairs with limited rework
· ASE certification in Brakes preferred
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.