Dover, OH 44622
· Entry level mechanic requiring constant supervision
· Some mechanical knowledge, mechanical aptitude or education helpful.
· Mechanical knowledge, education or mechanical aptitude
· High School Diploma or GED
· Valid Driver’s License
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Performs repairs and assigned primarily to preventive maintenance services.
· Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
· Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair time.
· Assists senior mechanics or supervisor’s in the completion of project work.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Advanced knowledge of Air Brakes
· Advanced knowledge of Steering and Suspension
· Advanced knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
· Advanced knowledge of Drive Train components
· Advanced knowledge of Electrical Systems
· Completes quality repairs with limited rework
· ASE certification in Brakes preferred
· Complete tool set with all hand and air tools up to ½ “ drive
· Excellent Welding skills preferred
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or at any location today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.