Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front- line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understand the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and the ability to earn PTO.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
· Entry level mechanic requiring constant supervision
· Some mechanical knowledge, mechanical aptitude or education helpful.
· Mechanical knowledge, education or mechanical aptitude
· High School Diploma or GED
· Valid Driver’s License
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Performs repairs and assigned primarily to preventive maintenance services.
· Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
· Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair time.
· Assists senior mechanics or supervisor’s in the completion of project work.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Advanced knowledge of Air Brakes
· Advanced knowledge of Steering and Suspension
· Advanced knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
· Advanced knowledge of Drive Train components
· Advanced knowledge of Electrical Systems
· Completes quality repairs with limited rework
· ASE certification in Brakes preferred
· Complete tool set with all hand and air tools up to ½ “ drive
· Excellent Welding skills preferred
· CDL License preferred
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or at any location today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.