Groundsman- Dover Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you work for Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front- line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and a robust benefits package.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
The Career Opportunity:
The General Laborer/Groundman will be responsible for vegetative management of invasive species and trail maintenance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Regularly stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 70 pounds
- Work in an outdoor environment to include, but not limited to, rain, snow, and heat
- Must be able to use and maintain all tools safely to include chainsaw, handsaws, and pruners
- Must be able and committed to wearing necessary personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be able to communicate clearly with others
- Must have basic knowledge on identifying plant species (willing to train)
- Must be able to traverse various terrains.
Ready to Join the Kimble Team?
If you are a dependable, adaptable, and positive individual who is ready for manual labor, then come join our team and start your career at Kimble today.
Family owned and operated, Kimble has been in business since 1948. Kimble provides local careers for nearly 1,000 employees. We’re known as a local, homegrown company that cares deeply about the communities we serve. Kimble is committed to keeping Ohio clean while making the best choices for the environment.
Apply online or in-person today at any location!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by la