Heavy Equipment/ Loader Lead- Canton Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have verifiable loader experience either from previous jobs or certificates from school
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401K
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations.
- Ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and potential exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Forklift certified or demonstrate proficiency with a forklift.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Safety is a primary concern
- Must have the capacity to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Operators must have good eyesight and better than average coordination in order to operate both hand and foot levers simultaneously.
- Good judgment in order to perform complicated tasks and must be able to work closely with other crafts without constant supervision.
- Skilled operators are constantly alert and observant of their surroundings.
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability/veteran status, national origin or genetic information.