Heavy Equipment Technician
Dover, OH 44622
The Heavy Equipment Technician is responsible for a variety of activities associated with servicing, repairing, and maintaining pieces of heavy equipment in a shop setting.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient in welding and fabrication
- Previous mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and powered industrial vehicle work
- DOT, OSHA, and MSHA experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic:
- Repair and maintenance of various types of heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
Heavy Duty Mechanic Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform repair and maintenance to HE machinery in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems on company equipment.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times and report any deviations to Supervisor.
- Completes day to day tasks under limited supervision
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 6 PTO Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Apply online or at any location today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.