Heavy Equipment Mechanic $2500 sign on bonus included!
Dover, OH 44622
· Basic computer skills necessary
· High School Diploma or GED, prefer mechanical schooling
· Valid Driver's License
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Performs repairs and assigned primarily to major repairs.
· Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
· Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
· Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
· Performs all work within Standard Repair Times and if there are deviations to the time report to shift supervisor.
· Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns if the mechanic is designated as a field mechanic.
· Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Advanced knowledge of Air Brakes
· Advanced knowledge of Steering and Suspension
· Advanced knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
· Advanced knowledge of Drive Train components
· Advanced knowledge of Electrical Systems
· Completes quality repairs with limited rework
· Complete tool set with all hand and air tools up to ½ " drive
· Excellent Welding skills preferred
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.