HR Admin - Twinsburg Location
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Previous office experience in Human Resources is a plus.
• Previous administrative background with usage of Microsoft Office and other computer applications is required
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
• HR duties such as processing new hire paperwork, entering documents into software and create new records as necessary, etc.
• Administrative duties such as keeping records or materials accurately filed or removed (using both filing cabinets and computers), performing general office duties and assisting department personnel with data entry duties, etc.
• Recruiting duties such as, sending candidate information to Personal Specialists, conducting background checks using Federal, State, and County records, conducting reference checks, etc.
• All other duties assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
• Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines.
• Ability to analyze data.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked office atmosphere.
• Maintain confidentiality of all reports and wage information.
• Demonstrate professional demeanor.
• Regular attendance consistent with the Company Attendance Policy
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Company matched 401k
• Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Paid Orientation and Training
• Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.