HR Payroll/Benefits Supervisor- Dover Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you work for Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front- line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities.
The Career Opportunity:
The HR Payroll/ Benefits Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Payroll/ Benefits department which includes Payroll and Benefits Administrative fulfilling all administrative duties needed. The ideal HR Payroll/ Benefits Supervisor is an excellent communicator—both written and oral, highly organized, can work with little supervision, with an ability to always maintain patience and composure. As the front-line support for our employees, your role is vital to our success as a company.
- Associate degree preferred
- 3- years previous Human Resources and Payroll experience required
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Access.
- Precise attention to detail and organizational skills is required.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
The following are some of the job duties of a HR Payroll/Benefits Supervisor:
- Exercise discretion in the processing of Payroll and Benefits administration and in all aspects of the HR Department.
- Oversee the development of various company communications and manage the overall printing and processing of large mailings
- Oversee, manage, and improve the documentation process for record keeping for various employee information and department records.
- Develop and monitor SOP's for HR Department to assist in efficient administrative procedures.
- Develop and revise job descriptions for applicants.
- Perform general office duties and assisting department personnel with data entry duties.
- Assist in hearings for unemployment, worker's compensation and internal investigations.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the waste industry. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Apply online or in person today at any location!
Kimble Company. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.