Industrial Electrician- Dover Location
Kimble Company is currently hiring an Industrial Electrician to join their growing team. This position is responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of the electrical systems in the warehouses, production areas, and other areas of the Company’s operations.
- 1 year of experience in heavy industrial electrical maintenance and repair
- 4 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mining Electrician Card
- Completion of recognized program in industrial electricity and/or apprentice program
- Current Electricians License or Identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs preventive maintenance for lighting, power distribution equipment (breakers, disconnects, switches, etc.)
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, electrical/electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment according to electrical code, manuals, schematics, diagrams, blueprints
- Diagnoses and repair and/or replace fault electronic components such as relays, switches, motors and other electrical devices.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawing, schematics, and electrical code specifications.
- Knowledge and use of methods, equipment, tools, and materials used in electrical trade.
- Knowledge of electrical principles as applied to electrical and electronic circuits, wiring, and electrical equipment used in the industry.
- Accomplished user of common PC software, including MS-Word, MS-Excel
- Strong knowledge of job site safety.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.