Dover, OH 44622
The Industrial Electrician position is responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of the electrical systems in the warehouses, production areas, and other areas of the company's operation.
Minimum Qualifications for electricians:
- 3 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical preferred, not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mining Electrician Card preferred
- Completion of recognized program in industrial electricity and/or apprentice program
- Current Electricians License or Identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen & background.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs preventive maintenance for lighting, power distribution equipment (breakers, disconnects, switches, etc.)
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, electrical/electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment according to electrical code, manuals, schematics, diagrams, blueprints
- Diagnoses and repair and/or replace fault electronic components such as relays, switches, motors and other electrical devices.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawing, schematics, and electrical code specifications.
- Knowledge and use of methods, equipment, tools, and materials used in electrical trade.
- Knowledge of electrical principles as applied to electrical and electronic circuits, wiring, and electrical equipment used in the industry.
- Accomplished user of common PC software, including MS-Word, MS-Excel
- Strong knowledge of job site safety.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.