Inside Sales Representative
Twinsburg, OH 44087
This position is responsible for territory management which includes all sales activities related to commercial waste and recycling services. This includes lead generation, sales revenue generation, and account retention for the achievement of customer satisfaction and long-term customer relationship and community involvement networking.
Minimum Requirements for Inside Sales Rep:
·Associates Degree (required), Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· 3-4 years of previous sales experience
· Extensive experience in all aspects of customer retention management.
· Strong understanding of customer and operational service requirements.
· Input and process sales and works in progress
· Willingness to travel in a local territory.
· Proven ability to achieve sales goals
· Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, including excel.
· Ability to multi-task
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to set and reach goals
· Proficient in Computer skills and Microsoft Suite
· Proficient in Time Management
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent Planning and Organization Skills
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
· Medical, dental, vision
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Apply online or in-person today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.
n or any other status protected by law.