Loader Operator Nights - Twinsburg Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Regularly stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Work in an industrial environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Ability to operate a CAT 950 or Komatsu WA470 loader along with a few smaller CAT loaders
- Considerable knowledge of heavy equipment operating principles. Ability to drive and operate the equipment under varying working conditions.
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations.
- Cleaning drains
- Greasing machines
- Pre & post-trip on machinery
- This position will have some manual labor required as well as running the loaders.
- Ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and potential exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Growth opportunities within the company
Physical Work Activities and Exposure:
- Operators must have good eyesight and better than average coordination in order to operate both hand and foot levers simultaneously.
- They must have good judgment in order to perform complicated tasks and must be able to work closely with other crafts without constant supervision.
- Skilled operators are constantly alert and observant of their surroundings.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.