Local CDL Drivers- Carrollton Location
Are you out of a job due to COVID-19? Kimble is actively hiring!
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you drive for Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front- line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities. The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
Minimum Qualifications for a CDL Class A or B Truck Driver
- Valid Class A or B CDL License with a clean driving record
- At least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year CDL driving experience
- Ability to obtain a valid DOT medical card and pass pre-employment physical.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package for a CDL Class A or B Truck Driver
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days'
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Responsibilities and Duties for a CDL Class A and B Truck Driver
- Operate company and personal vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA and DOT requirements, all local, state and federal laws and Kimble policies.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspection of the vehicle, and document/report any mechanical or safety issues to supervisors.
- Courteously interact with customers, both internal and external, ensuring customers are serviced in a professional and timely manner.
- Immediately notifies Supervisor of accidents, injuries, or property damage
- Maintains and updates route sheets and driver logs
- Paid to attend scheduled safety meetings, information sessions, and trainings.
- Performs other duties assigned to by Supervisors such as assisting with other routes to meet customer needs
Knowledge and Skills for a CDL Class A and B Truck Driver
- Customer service oriented with the desire to meet or exceed expectations.
- Professional, courteous, and trustworthy
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and perform physical requirements including repetitive lifting, pushing, and climbing.
- Ability to read understand a map.
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or in-person today at any location!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.