Maintenance Technician-Twinsburg Location
Kimble Company is growing, and we are looking for a maintenance technician or basic mechanic for our Twinsburg Recycling Facility. We are looking for an energetic, upbeat, and enthusiastic individual who ideally has previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment and the ability to think outside the box for solutions. This person completes the daily maintenance activities of the recycling center while ensuring operating procedures and excellent work standards are being met.
- Ensure maximum productivity and improvement goals are met where needed.
- Interact with employees to ensure efficiencies on the line and in the transfer station.
- Assist the maintenance supervisor with planning of maintenance in the plant, including repair and installation of all electronic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical equipment.
- Maintain listing of repairs for all equipment requiring service.
- Maintain equipment, minimizing downtime and assuring safe operating condition for the waste disposal and recycling business units.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and implement effective repair. Perform duties of other shop personnel as required.
- Oversee parts usage and replacement. Monitor status of parts orders for repairs and special projects.
- Mechanically inclined and have a knowledge of OSHA, and other related state and federal regulations.
Prior work experience:
- Previous shop or manufacturing experience
- Previous recycling experience or related industry work a plus
- Previous production manufacturing experience a plus
- Proficiency in Welding & Fabricating preferred
- Mechanical, electronic, hydraulic and powered industrial vehicle work
- OSHA and DOT experience preferred
We are willing to train the right individual if you have basic mechanic skills. This is a fast-paced environment with a lot of room to grow. You will learn how to work with industrial electricity, weld, repair conveyor belts, mechanic repairs and more.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Please apply online or come see us in person!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.