Dover, OH 44622
The Marketing Assistant’s job entails implementing marketing strategies essential for the growth of the company. The main focus is implementing marketing tactics and executing advertising assignments. The marketing assistant works under the direction of the Sr. Marketing & Communications manager and carries out multiple tasks to facilitate promotion of the company. The marketing assistant role is to support and conduct the marketing efforts efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree in advertising, marketing, or communications.
- Competency in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Must have an understanding of newer electronic, web-based, and smartphone technologies as they apply to marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of ASANA project management software, a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and advertising media.
- Ability to interact with management, fellow employees, clients, and public.
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing and updating content for the company website, social media, and other online and off-line media.
- Assisting with the writing and editing of advertising materials which include web content, electronic media and print collateral.
- Implementing advertising and marketing administrative projects as directed.
- Providing assistance in terms of logistics at events such as seminars, meetings, and trade shows.
- Providing administrative aid for various projects related to marketing, which includes project meetings, minutes of meeting, transcribing notes and composing memos.
- Assist with press release, newsletter, and event announcement distribution.
- Providing administrative support by means of deliveries to/from printers, agencies, and Kimble locations, photocopying, preparing presentation packets, branch signs, and other production duties.
- Validating and fulfilling requests for information and marketing material requests.
- Perform other related duties as may be requested or assigned.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Up to 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Apply online or in person today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.