MECHANIC POSITION WITH SIGN ON BONUS!!
Canton, OH 44706
- Experience working with diesel and/ or CNG fueled equipment
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform repair and maintenance to fleet vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on company vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes the vehicle computer electronics system to interpret failure modes and initiate and/or assign repairs.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times and report any deviations to Supervisor
- Completes day to day tasks under limited supervision
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
- Air Brakes
- Steering and Suspension
- Hydraulic Systems
- Drive Train Components
- Electrical Systems
- DOT rule and regulations.
- Ability to read and understand repair manuals, wiring diagrams, and schematics necessary to troubleshoot or repair vehicle or component failure.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including but not limited to standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, kneeling, climbing, and working in awkward positions and tight areas).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to safely drive service vehicle and vehicles in and out of service area.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Top Dollar for Top Mechanics
- Industry Leading Referral Bonus Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days'
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Apply online or at any location today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.