Municipal Sales Manager
Dover, OH 44622
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc.
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. located in Eastern Ohio, is a privately held company with 70 years of history in Oil and Natural gas development, mining, waste and recycling hauling and disposal, is actively looking for a Municipal Sales Manager.
The Municipal Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for development and direction of Municipal Sales for the solid waste and recycling line of business with an assigned territory.
Critical Duties will include:
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement to manage municipal sales, proposals, contracts, and relationships.
- Liaison with Solid Waste Districts and government officials.
- Liaison with NWRA and SWANA
- Maintain competitor analysis of pricing and trends
- Ability to strategize sales and sales goals
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to diverse groups
- Work with management and subordinates to direct daily tasks
- Work with governmental officials at all levels
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Have working knowledge of the practices in residential markets for both subscription and municipal agreements.
- Knowledge of competition trends
- Ability to prioritize with little guidance
- Accomplished use of a computer and common software (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Bachelor degree in related field is a plus
- Prior Sales and account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to translate high level and complex documents with ease
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross team development environment
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.