Oil and Gas Accounting Clerk
Kimble Company, a Northeastern Ohio, family-based company with over 70 years’ experience in energy, materials, recycling and disposal, is seeking an experienced Oil and Gas Accounting Clerk.
Due to the company’s growth, Kimble Company is looking to hire an Oil and Gas Accounting Clerk who is primarily responsible for verifying and processing Accounts Payable invoices and Field Operations Employee Time Sheets.
- Bookkeeping and/or accounting experience
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills
- Preparation of standard monthly analysis
- Ability to compile a variety of reporting
Prior work experience
- Minimum of 1 year, preferred 3 years previous related experience in accounting and bookkeeping experience.
- Previous Oil and Gas accounting experience a plus.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full-on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at [email protected] today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, marital, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.