Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant - Dover Location
Kimble Company, located in NE Ohio, is a privately held company with 70 years of history in Oil and Natural gas development, mining, waste, recycling, and disposal. Kimble is actively looking for an Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is detail-orientated with excellent communication and time management skills.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Previous clerical, secretarial or office experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Creating, entering, and maintaining reports, databases, and filing systems for accurate and efficient recordkeeping.
- Completing projects as direct by supervisor
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars and coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintaining inventory, supplies and scheduling services and work orders
- Creating and submitting permits
- Help maintain the organization of the office common areas.
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking
- All other duties assigned by management
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company Match 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Kimble Companies is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the waste industry. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do. RHDK Oil and Gas, a division of the Kimble Companies, is based in Dover, Ohio. RHDK operates over 600 oil and gas wells in Eastern Ohio and is directly involved in horizontal drilling.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.