Canton, OH 44706
A person in this position will serve as an administrative function to back up daily Operations.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 1 year, preferred 3 years previous related experience
· Preferred previous data entry experience
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook and Word.
· Excellent attendance
· Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task office atmosphere
· Daily communication with Operation Supervisors, Drivers, Dispatch, and Shop.
· Dispatch, assign, route and debrief drivers daily.
· Communication with Operations, HR, and Accounting to ensure proper data entry and reporting information for use in job cost reporting, payroll, vacation requests and financial reporting.
· Communication with Customer Service Team daily/schedule extra services for customers.
· Communication with Municipalities and City Officials on route and service issues.
· Update spreadsheets and maintain records on an internal database.
· Completing reports to track internal movement of material.
· All other duties assigned by management.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.